S M T W Th F S
S & V- Eve
S & V-
S & V-
< C H
R I S T
M A S
E A K
December Studies December Themes December Birthdays
Stars, white Hibernation 12/12 Jack
Cc, Pp Holiday Giving 12/17 Bianca
10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Thursday, December 6th – Free Dress Day – Theme: Shirts with words, also Pre-K Book Orders due
- Sunday, December 9th, 12:30 PM – Community Hall set up for the Christmas program
- Wednesday, December 12th, 6th/7th Gr. Band Concert with public school
- Thursday, December 13th, 6:30 PM – Christmas Musical at the Community Hall
-Thursday, December 20th – Noon Dismissal – Spirit Day (Logo Shirts with dress code bottoms)
- Friday, December 21st – Tuesday, January 1st – Christmas Break
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019 – School Resumes
- Tuesday, January 2 – Monday, January 7th – NO Public School Hot Lunch or Bus
- Monday, January 21st – MLK Day – No School
- Monday, January 28th – Thursday, January 31st – Catholic Schools Week
- Friday, February 1st – No School – Teacher Faith Formation Day
- Saturday, February 2nd – Auction/Dinner/Dance
Pre-K will be singing in the School Musical Dec. 13. Dress is ‘Sunday Best’. We will be up first, so drop
your child with Mrs. McCarthy or I at the Community Hall by 6:20 p.m.
We will have a December Scholastic Book order due on Dec. 6.
Our Pre-K Christmas Party will be held on Dec. 20 at 10:00 a.m. We will have a book exchange. I ask
that every student bring a wrapped, new or gently used, age-appropriate book (valued $5 or less)
to exchange during the party. Please help your child understand they will not get their book back! A
party food sign-up sheet will be posted outside the classroom.
The cold weather is finally here! Please make sure your child comes to school with a warm coat
for outdoor recess. We will have an outdoor recess as long as the weather permits (we do not
go outside if the weather is too cold, raining, or if there is standing water.)
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns. I can be reached at the school
(503) 633-4622 or by email email@example.com and be sure to check out the
classroom blog from the school website.
Wishing all of you a beautiful Advent season.
~ Mrs. Phillips